I’ve been dressing up as a girl ever since I was about 12 years old. I put on my first pair of panties when I was 11 years old and right then I finally new what was going on with me and why I always felt so different. It just felt so right when I put those panties on that first time. I new right then and there I should have been born a girl for sure. I always felt like a girl trapped in a boys body. So from then on even in school I always wore panties without anyone knowing and when I was 12 I put on my first bra and loved it. I started dressing up as a girl and I would go to another neighborhood, I would put on panties, a bra, a skirt and a belly shirt and I had long hair already so I would put my hair up in pig tales and I already look just like a girl at that age and I could go and play and everybody that saw me assumed I was a girl and I absolutely love that so much, for the first time in my life I was so happy when I was dressed that way and I could play outside without anybody knowing I was a boy. I mean so happy. And then the older I got the more I look like a man so the less I did it unfortunately. Throughout my whole life nobody has ever known except for one person and that’s my ex-wife. I was married for 18 years and she didn’t mind it at all, she kind of liked it she kind of didn’t but either way she didn’t mind that I would dress up as a girl. But her and I split up about a year ago. Other than her the only people that knows is now all of you girls. I don’t dress up to much anymore. I have a 15 year old son that lives with me and when he’s at school I’ll wear a bra and panties but it’s just not the same as it was. I still love it but it was different when I could dress up with my wife. And coincidentally enough my son has told me more than a few times through out his life that he wants to be a girl and I told him that I’ve always felt the same way but I didn’t tell him that I like to wear girls close, I’m afraid to. I’m afraid he won’t look at me the same way. But maybe one day. I love this site, this is the first time I’ve ever been able to openly speak about this and it helps so very much. Not being a girl has bothered me so much at one point in my life I didn’t want to live anymore but I got through it and talking about this helps so very much. I thank you all so much. Everyone I’ve talked to here has been so very nice to me and I appreciate it so so much! Thank you…🙂🙂🙂

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?