I think definitely there’s accuracy and validity to this thought process. I think it’s that sense of achievement that I can be proud of. However, I don’t know a thing about football, so I don’t care who kicks it, I don’t know whats good or not LOL!

But more seriously… I have this friend, who is constantly bragging about how a company he “owns” pays him minimum wage, yet he makes fun of people who can’t afford multiple sports cars, multiple homes, multiple vacation properties like he has… he’s constantly “proud” of how he works 24 hours a day at his job, gets paid minimum wage and no overtime, and why nobody else is smart enough to “accomplish” what he does with so little pay yet owns all these things.

Here’s the thing since I’ve known him all is life. His dad started his company. His dad has paid for every single car he owns. His dad paid his homes in cash. He hasn’t had to use a penny of his minimum wage for actually “living”.

Anyhow, long story short, it annoys me to no end and I don’t even consider him a friend and have no desire to spend time with him. To me, the only thing he accomplished was he was born into his family… is that even an “accomplishment”?

While it’s unrelated, it’s the same idea.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?