I love to wear panties to the Dr or hospital as long as the nurse and Dr is a women. If it’s a man I’ll hide the panties but if it’s girls I love to show them off because it’s the only time I can because my hole life only two people knows and that’s my ex wife and a girlfriend I had when I was 13. She used to dress me up in her close but anyway if I need a shot or something like that, when they tell me to pull my pants down so they can give me a shot in the hip, I’ll pull my pants down and leave my panties up and they’ll pull them down a little bit for me. I remember this one time I was at the hospital and this girl nurse was training this other girl nurse in giving shots,”and I’ve always had a thing for nurses” anyway so she said do you mind that I’m training her to give you a shot and I said no I don’t mind, so she said pull your pants down and I was a little nervous but I pulled my pants down and left my panties up and they were pink silk panties and one of them said do you mind if I pull your panties down just a little bit too so I can give you this shot and I said yes sure, so she give me the shot pulled my panties back up and as they was leaving the room that nurse that was being trained said real low to me, “I love your panties, that’s hot”… That was the only time anyone had ever said anything but I thought that was so cool. It also made me more brave and gave me more confidence to go out with more girls close on. Sorry for such a long message. Thank you for listening. It is so helpful to be able to talk about these things because I’ve never really had anyone to talk to because only two people that I know in my hole life knows about me wishing I would have been born a girl and that I like to wear girls close.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?