The one thing I hate more than anything is that a lot of people think that if a guy wears girls clothes they’re automatically some kind of pervert that’s after their kids or something like that. And that’s just not true. It’s like me I wish to God I would have been born a girl and I feel like a girl trapped in a man’s body and it has gotten to me so bad in the past that I didn’t want to live at one time but I got past that and I don’t let anybody know that I wear girls clothes, only two people has ever known, my ex-wife and a girlfriend I had when I was 13 and that’s it. But I hear people talking about the people that wear girls clothes and walk around in girls close and people that don’t understand it, they say all that’s a pervert you better keep your kids away from them but that’s just not true and I hate that people do that and are like that! Everybody should be able to do what they want so to be happy in life. Some people are so sad with their life and what they was born with that they actually killed their selfs and people don’t understand that they shouldn’t make fun of other people or judge other people without knowing them no matter what. But sadly in this world there’s a lot of people out there that judges everybody and can’t stand to be judged their self!. I’m sorry I was just thinking about that because yesterday there was somebody at Walmart and it was a guy and he was dressed up like a girl and I overheard these people talking,, now that’s who you got to keep your kids away from, and that’s just not right. I said something to them about it too.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?