Look for more creamy eyeshadows… those tend to be much more pigmented (it’s like putting lipstick on your eyelids). If you’re looking for bright, that’s the way to go to achieve that look.

The more powdery ones tend to not be as pigmented, so you’d have to put a lot more on in layers to get it bright… which then poses a different set of problems with “the look”.

If you have one of those beauty supply places around (the kind of places that sell wigs, all sorts of skin care products, makeup, hair accessories, false lashes, nails), it’s a great place to just buy off-brand makeup for play as they sell everything for really cheap. Not quite dollar store cheap, but the products are competitive in use to very high end products. I doubt everything is FDA approved at those places, but personally, I don’t worry much about that kind of stuff since I’m not eating it, nor am I keeping it on my face and breathing it all in on a daily basis, and the “news” stories of someone using off-brand makeup and having serious health issues from it are far and few between. Considering millions and millions of people use off-brand makeup on a regular lifelong basis, 1 or 2 people having a health issue to me doesn’t tell me anything nor is it even a concern.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?