MelanieElizabeth
Ambassador

I can’t agree more Mary Jane. I’ve heard for years that dogs can recognize your fear but I think people can as well. If you are embarrassed and afraid you will be treated as such by those you come in contact with. As some have mentioned keystone was a big eye opener for me as far as learning this fact. I was so afraid to check into an off site hotel dressed as Melanie but I sat a moment in my car and told myself “ it’s going to be ok . You can do this”. Sometimes taking a deep breath and thinking about what you are doing can give you the confidence to experience life the way you want to. I walked in with my head held high and gave the person at the desk my male driver’s license and credit card , obviously the picture didn’t exactly match my presentation but she didn’t care, she handed them back to me with the room key cards and off I went. I had never been in public before and there I was handing over my documents to a perfect stranger basically clocking myself but it didn’t matter that little pep talk i had with myself gave me the confidence I needed.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?