Wendy Swift
Lady
Registered On: May 11, 2020
Topics: 12
Replies: 775

In my CDing journey, I’ve accomplished many goals :

– introducing my wife to Wendy.  This was nerve wracking to say the least but she has been super fantastic about it and supportive.

– constantly evolving my CDing.  What I mean by that is I used to use foam hip inserts in panties and now I’m using silicone hip/butt pads which gave me the womanly figure that I have been seeking for so long.

– being able to afford better quality and realistic wigs vs. costume wigs.

– improving (but by no means perfect) my makeup skills. When I first started I thought using beard covering was sufficient.  Looking in the mirror I resembled bozo the clown as beard covering only hides the beard and doesn’t blend into the skin colour.  I’m now using foundating plus many other products to hide my drab facial features and bring out Wendy.

– a few months back, I went out as Wendy to get gas for my truck.  While I know many have gone out as their femme selves shopping, chores, in public, this was a landmark for me as the most I’ve ever done was go out as Wendy but remained in the vehicle.  This time I had to get out of the vehicle and present myself as Wendy in public.  I’ve also dressed up as Wendy for the past 2 halloweens, something I’ve always wanted to do.  Even though it was still at home passing out candy to the kids, I did so as Wendy.

– going to work as Wendy.  Since the pandemic, I’ve been working from home so there have been a few days where I did do a full transformation into Wendy to go to work.  So technically I can say I went to work as Wendy.

– bought a wedding dress.

I do have some lofty goals, some I know are not attainable :

– I would love to attend events like keystone or other events that feature GTG with other CDers.  At the present time I am not sure if that is ever doable.

– live my life more as Wendy.  My wife is ok with me as Wendy in the house, but not that comfortable in public with me as Wendy.  I don’t want to push her too far and risk losing her support so this one may not be attainable.

– trying on womens clothes in a store. This one is a toss up because that means going out in public as Wendy or trying on the clothes in drab mode.

– going on a cruise as Wendy.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.