One of my crossdressing goals that has always seemed impossible has actually been reached recently, and that is to be able to dress fulltime, 24/7. I am now committed to living this way for the rest of my life, and I can tell you that it is, in many ways, some of them quite fun, actually a lot like work.:)
I have naturally long nails that have always been a goal and that has been reached, but I have to get the gel overlays redone every 4 weeks! Another goal is to have my brows done, and that has to be maintained as well. I am investigating having eyelash extensions as my own lashes leave a lot to be desired. I’m thinking about visiting a local clinic called “Derma Spa” that specializes in skin rejunevation. I am follically challenged so I wear wigs, I want to find a style that doesn’t always get hair in my face, my eyes or stuck on my lipstick. I would like to lose 25 pounds which I know would definitely help me maintain my girlish figure. Those are my current goals, it’s been fun reading what the rest of you ladies have been saying. I forgot to mention that I finally got my ears pierced, that was a biggy!!
Love,
Lauren M

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?