Sandy Honey
Lady
Registered On: February 24, 2021
Topics: 20
Replies: 363

I was married for 15 years and didn’t crossdress during that time. Was that giving it up…not really it was always on my mind and I so wanted to but didn’t. I have loved women’s clothing since I was a little boy and that hasn’t changed since my mom bought me my first pair of little girl nylon panties. Now if I had to could I suppress it for a time, yes but it would still be strong in me and would eventually come out once again so I have realized it is a part of me as much as anything in my life.

When I look at my life now I rarely see a day where I am dressing completely in guy mode. I own no male underwear, one suit (for funerals), one pair of male jeans and a few shirts. Other than that all my clothing is women’s. Even when I’m not completely Sandy I wear women’s clothing. For example, my daughter flew in this week for a visit between graduate school semesters. She is staying with me half the week so we went to the nail salon and both of us had a manicure and pedicure. I wore women’s shorts, white women’s polo shirt and women animal print slip on shoes. I had in cz stud earrings and gold anklet and had on light foundation and clear lip gloss and of course my legs were nicely shaven. I did my nails and toes with French tips and had them put extension tips on my fingernails. When we finished my daughter told me she liked how my nails looked and how glad she was that I’m taking care of myself. I think being happy with who I am helps me mentally and physically and it outwardly shows and being Sandy brings that out in me.

I just don’t think I can ever give it up and enjoy going out either fluid gender or completely as Sandy. Either way I have found what makes me happy and I get to enjoy what I want and love to wear. But I do know I do not enjoy wearing traditional all male clothing.

Sandy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.