Hi Betty, good topic. In my case I can’t see myself ever giving it up, no idea what hypothetical scenario or situation could come up that would force my hand to possibly give it up. In my case it wouldn’t be because of a SO, I have a boyfriend who is incredibly accepting, supportive and encouraging of my dressing. It would have to be a case where I just lose interest for some reason and I can’t see that happening. As for the 2nd question, I’m not sure if I would describe it as an obsession, compulsion or addiction, but it is definitely sexual for me. I wear romantic lingerie to bed and there’s something incredibly relaxing, thrilling and sensual about taking a hot shower or bubble bath and slipping into gorgeous lingerie for bedtime, especially knowing my boyfriend is waiting for me in bed. Such an adrenaline rush. The pink fog is incredible strong for me and I love every minute of it. Sometimes I just stare at my lingerie wardrobe to admire the collection I’ve built up and everything I have to pick from to wear. It’s heaven.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?