Anonymous
Lady

Dress the way you feel comfortable. I just spent almost two weeks out in public 24/7 dressed casual feminine which means panties, pantyhose with no socks, light grey sneakers, patterned leggings (I love animal prints and I tucked), womens pastel tees or a pink blouse with designs, girly glass beaded bracelets (I shaved my forearms), big womens sunglasses, a bra with my C cup forms and a color matching scrunchie holding my long natural ponytail. I wore a cute coral colored ball cap. All finished off with carrying a clutch instead of a wallet. My nails were natural and polished a pale pink, toes too but they weren’t exposed. I think this is a version of what most women are wearing today just being casual and I felt I blended in no matter that I’m a big buy in height and build and don’t “pass” but I was so comfortable and natural with what I was wearing I loved it. I didn’t care what others thought. I knew I was having more fun than anyone I met.

Don’t dress slutty or to attract attention but wear what feels good to you and try to blend in and no one will say a word about it. Most are busy with their lives and just don’t really care about you.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?