for me it’s a series of events that prove to me I was destined to be a crossdresser. At an early age 3 or 4 yrs old I remember being in a dressing room with my mother. She was wearing a black slip and I was fascinated with the lace trim, I remember wanting to touch it.
my family had a small cottage at the Jersey Shore and a neighbor several houses up used to hang her lingerie on the clothes line. Panties , bras, nylons and garter belts mostly in black. I can remember walking or riding my bike past her house hoping to see what was on the line . I found out years later that she used to be a madam in NYC.
then at about 8 I found a black negligée in our attic. It was probably from the fifties. I couldn’t resist slipping it on first over my clothes , but when I put it on without clothes it felt like electricity was shooting through my body. Little did I know what my future with lingerie and womenswear would be.
like I said I now feel that no mater what happened in my life I was destined to be a crossdresser and I’m so happy about that

Natalie 💋💋💋

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?