I’m not much of a go out on the town friday night person, but I can describe a perfect femme friday day.

It would start out as a top female CEO of a huge company.  I would shower, and then start priming myself with makeup.  Then the usual padding to make myself look like the woman I so enjoy.

I would be dressed to the 9s, black tights, tight black pencil skirt above the knee that will show off my vpl, and either a long sleeved button blouse or a no sleeve button blouse.   Colour wise for the blouse would be something brightly coloured, like red, light blue, or pink.

Then a match 3 button blazer to tie it all together.  Of course I would be waiting a shoulder length black wig, styled something like Rachel from Friends.

Accessories would be all pearl, pearl necklace, pearl earrings, and pearl bracelets.  I always love wearing ankle bracelets and this would be no exception.

Because it will be in the office settings, a black round toe pair of pumps, 3 inch heels.

To complete the look, a pair of girl glasses.

I know that most offices have a “no scent” policy, but I have to to spritz some perfume.  For me, it solidifies my feeling as a woman.  It would either be : thank u next or sweet like candy by ariana grande, or midnight fantasy by britney spears.  I have those 3 in my collection and it smells wonderfully sweet, and most importantly, very feminine.

I would attend meetings and make important business decisions dressed to the 9s.

I would drive to work in either a Ram 3500 or a jeep gladiator.  That would be my perfect femme friday day.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?