Eva LaFey
Lady

In my earliest memories, at about 3 years old, I was wearing my older sister’s hand-me-downs. She would dress me up in skirts, dresses, sometimes a wig. I remember how much I loved the corset with the tiny, pink flower on the front. That was my favorite! Being a little kid, I didn’t realize everyone wouldn’t be as excited as I was about the corset. At the dinner table, I pulled up my shirt to show everyone how pretty it was. My father, a self-proclaimed alpha male, blew up. From then on, I had to be in dull, boring boy’s clothes before he got home from work. My days were spent in colorful and fun girl clothes. I was so happy, until time to change so my father wouldn’t blow his top. Somewhere around 4 or 5, I refused to wear my sister’s panties. I still wanted to wear her dresses and such, but I guess societies expectations had started to become clear to me. The end of my childhood in skirts was when I was about 6. I was walking to school when I realized I was still wearing nail polish. I frantically tried to scrub it off in the sandbox outside the classroom. All day I hid my hands, hoping none of the other boys would notice. A few times after that, when I was out of clean underwear, my mother would give me a pair of my sister’s panties to wear for the day. I loved all the little flowers on them; it made me feel pretty.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?