Hi Denise, and welcome. I am 74 and when I returned to crossdressing about five years ago I realized the issues that led me away many decades earlier no longer mattered, the primary one being “what will people say or think”? This probably comes with age, but I wish I had realized it sooner since it would have saved so much grief. Another thing I learned which was priceless is so many of us worry about “passing”. It was a big barrier that kept me from going out in public for the longest time. Then I came across someone, who has since become a very good friend, who teaches workshops on what is really important when we embrace our inner girl and that is “blending”. By ‘blending’ she means how you carry yourself (walking, sitting, etc.), how you dress (age and situation appropriate), and how you act (mannerisms, gestures, etc.), is more important than how you look. She points out that if how we look is the primary criteria for being viewed as a woman then many CIS women would not ‘pass’ by any measure! All I know is since following her advice when I go out in public if anyone notices they don’t seem to care. So far the only looks I have gotten are winks and smiles from “dirty old men” who apparently think I look pretty good, and I am fine with that! I look forward to hearing more about your adventures as you venture forth, because this journey is indeed just that an adventure! Hugs, Paulette

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?