Since I am 24/7 dressed as Beth it has all become normal and natural. I guess one feminine attribute I dread is deciding what to wear. The matronly dress, the sexy mini skirt or the comfy leggings? Oh, the choices! It’s a chore but the end result is so satisfying.

One feminine attribute that is difficult to adjust to is long fingernails. I love my long nails (and getting longer!) They have made me change how I do things. I always thought that having nails would make picking up things, opening things, and just doing lots of fine finger activities would be easier. WRONG!!! Nails get in the way, you are always afraid of breaking them and they make simple tasks difficult. Don’t even talk to me about relearning to write and type! Especially touch screens! But I will never give them up. I’m devastated when one breaks! Currently I am using four glue on fakes to replace/rectify a disastrous weekend. They are slightly longer than the remaining six healthy nails so those babies have a challenge to catch up. Today they are a lovely pink (what else would they be! lol)

Ah, the joy of being a woman!😍

Beth

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?