My first set of forms was a pair of breast enhancers, which looked more like a small ant hill on me and didn’t look realistic at all.

Eventually I ponied up for a pair off aliexpress, affordable at around $100.  It was advertised as a C cup.  While it did the job, it didn’t look realistic one bit.  If you look at a girl’s breasts, it doesn’t just stick right out, the breasts hang off the sides a little bit.  These breastforms from aliexpress didn’t hang off the sides at all, they kind of stuck straight out.  Plus, it didn’t look proportionate or realistic whatsoever.  In other words, they looked small on me.

It took a while but I decided to finally pony up with a nice set of forms.  Not cheap, but I budgetted between $200 – 300.  I find when people first look for breastforms, they are focussed on the cup size.  What I learned is rather than focus on the cup size, focus on your bra band size, once you’ve figured out the bra band size, then you can decide on the cup size that fits your bra band.

This goes back to the c cup forms from aliexpress.  It is a c cup if I was like bra band size 30 or lower.  I’m around mid 40 bra band size, so those forms don’t look proportionate or realistic whatsoever.

The ones I bought from the breast form store (excellent service, they helped me figure the bra band size first, then the cup size) looks very real and proportionate based on my bra band size.  I picked a B cup, and I am glad I decided to go with a smaller cup size.  I’ve been wearing them since I got them, and have placed the aliexpress ones in storage.  The proper ones bounce like real boobs, and look like real breasts as it hangs off the sides a little bit like real breasts.  While expensive, they were well worth the cost at it looks and feels more realistic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?