Stephanie Flowers
Ambassador

Sassy

welcome… you are certainly not alone in how this is affecting you.. my wife felt very much like yourself and is still dealing with this situation between us. It’s been 5 years  since I opened up to her and even now she’s cautiously working out her fears.. Your a very special partner and very understanding for joining our site I must say. Your partner is so fortunate. There are certainly many happy stories about couples discovering this unique relationship but  unfortunately many don’t.
This is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. As I said only a short while ago that I opened up to my wife after 40 years of marriage. It was a huge surprise for her and certainly very emotional. The biggest concern was the mistrust I caused. Seeing her and the hurt that it caused was hard. We had many talks and through this agreements and guidelines were set and together were slowly working it out. She also worried about what changes I was looking at and if I was totally upfront about my dressing and intentions towards it. A open conversation  between you two is most important and he must be honest with you.
But Cdh and it’s resources helped my wife and myself understand more about our individual troubles. I learned more about myself and girl we do have a wonderful group here exclusive for significant others where many GG gals like yourself could receive the help and support to get the answers your wanted to know. There you can really enjoy chatting with others like you and truly enjoy conversations in your circle.
This group – private ( wives and significant others ) . For you special ladies where Cders are not allowed. Meet with them and get the support you need. Look into other forms written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic.
Links can be found on the Meet the Ambassadors page.  I have provided the link to that group

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/wives-and-significant-others/

Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. The best to you both as you venture through these new paths together . Very happy meeting you and welcome.
Stephanie  🌷

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?