Angela Booth
Lady
Registered On: August 1, 2020
Topics: 9
Replies: 998

I feel it is much better now. It does depend on where you live and the society you live in. I know what the attitude was back in 70’s and it wasn’t until the 90’s that things changed for the better. I would have never dreamed of coming out back in the day but when I slowly came out in the 90’s I found acceptance at each stage.

I note that a few of you have said that it is the older generation that has an issue. This is contrary to what I have experienced as some of my neighbours are elderly and they have been amazing and when I interact through work or daily life I have been treated as if I were just another woman. Conversely, on the very rare occasion I have had a negative experience, it is with the younger generation. Go figure!

I am in agreement that there are those that will not like it and have difficulty coming to terms if they are a long standing friend or family but they are very much in the minority for me. As was said before, don’t go to places where women would not go unless in a group or put yourself on offer in unsound places when on your own.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.