Thank you so much Michelle for your response! I know…I know…I keep telling myself that I will need to have that conversation with my wife. I’ve replayed so many scenarios in my head about how this would come about! After reading your message…I had this desire to listen to Sara Bareilles’ song ”Brave”…and I’m telling you…I simply broke down crying! I know the day will come when either all hell will break loose and I will succumb to the consequences of being discovered…or I will be brave enough to trigger the conversation myself. In either case…I can tell you…it won’t be pretty. I’m ready for that…like I said…I’ve replayed all these scenarios in my head. I think what is holding me back to be honest…is facing the truth myself! Once it comes out to my family…there is no turning back! I can’t simply take back ”this truth” once it becomes inconvenient. I guess that is where I’m at right now…afraid of accepting who I am…afraid of being ”wrong”. All the knowledge in the world can’t help shake this feeling that ”it’s all in my head”. I know it isn’t…seeing all you beautiful, confident people here is a testament to that. I know in time, with the help of a few friends that understand me, professional help and this community…I will one day ”dance in public”…like in the ”Brave” video! And you can bet my heels will be SPECTACULAR! ;-)) I know it will happen…one day!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?