ChloeC
Duchess

I have very mixed feelings about these kinds of corporate goals.  In my experience (ok, I’ve been retired for about 9 years now), of being employed for over 45 years, it had seemed to several of us (me and other close employees), that the various set goals – of hiring, diversity, and even ‘quality’ were often done to meet governmental regulations and thus, continue to qualify for government bids.  I’m a veteran but except for maybe one or two times, I wasn’t hired because of that, but, too often, once hired, I was encouraged to identify as a vet which we suspected the company could use to meet quotas or expectations or more importantly qualify for various bids or jobs or whatever.

Ask yourself this, if you feel comfortable that your current company would have hired you anyway if you had acknowledged your personal proclivities in an interview, that you still would have been hired based on your experience, knowledge, references, excitement, etc. of tackling a new job, then I would have no hesitation to submit that information. If not, then consider it and maybe feel out close friends at your job to see what they might think about it in general.  Just something to consider.

Hugs, ChloeC

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?