Anonymous
Lady

Now that I have been on injectable testosterone for a little over 2 months I can say I’m glad that I am on it. I now sleep so much better and my energy levels have improved. I now feel like actually doing something for a change. Working out is now fun again and working in the yard is easier and not as tiring. I have not lost weight but have increased muscle mass a little. My waist has gone down from a women’s size 16 to a 14 and my bra band size is now 44 instead of 46/48. It has caused an increase in oily skin on my face so I have improved my facial routine to correct that. The hair on my torso is growing faster and I don’t like that but easily taken care of with daily shaving. For some reason it has caused me to have a sweet tooth but only for raspberry coffeecake. I used to love ice cream but now have no taste for it.

My daughter was here last week for a few days and commented on how much happier I look and seem to have that old spark back in my eyes. I look forward to the next few moths to see what changes it brings.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?