Anonymous
Lady

The staff member may bring it up and if she does tell her you like to wear women’s garments. I was having my knee checked one year out from a replacement and I had a new nurse that asked why I shaved my legs. I told her two reasons, one is the nerve was damaged in surgery, which it was, and when the hair grows out it itches really bad and the other was hairy legs just don’t look good in thigh high stockings. She smiled and tentatively said OK. The next visit I was changing into the patient paper shorts right when that same nurse walked in exactly when I had my pants off and before I could pull up the paper shorts so she saw my lace panties. She just stood there saying I’m sorry, I smiled and said no problem I like wearing panties just as much as you do. She laughed and treated me no different had I had on boring ugly guy underwear. Professional people will be professional and it’s not something I stress over at all.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?