I’ve only went into work physically once dressed.

This was before I introduced my wife to Wendy.

I usually get up early in the morning, so that day I packed up Wendy’s clothes and put them in the vehicle.

My wife used to go downtown for beauty services, and it took around 1 – 1.5 hours. When I used to work downtown, it was only about 5-7 min away from the beauty place.  So after I dropped her off, I headed off to work.  It was Sat. morning so I knew no one would be there, and our office would be a ghost town.

Once there, I quickly headed to the bathroom (the bathroom is not in our office area, it is a shared bathroom as there were other tennants on the floor) and changed.  At that time I didn’t have a wig.  So I put on my bra, panties, tights, shapewear, black skirt, and long sleeved button blouse.

So went back into our office and started working.  Low and behold, all of a sudden I hear the front door open.  My office was in the back so I knew had only mere seconds before someone would make it to the end of the hallway, so I quickly jumped out of my chair, and quickly peered around the corner to see who it was.  The CEO of the company was walking down the hallway to his office !

Man, I ran back into my own office, put my drab clothes over my skirt and blouse (lucky it was winter so I quickly put my jeans and fleece sweater on).  I then quickly got seated and tried to compose myself when the ceo pokes his head in and asks how i’m doing.  Because I got dressed so quickly, I know he saw my white blouse collar poke thru my sweater, plus my bra bumps.  He didn’t say anything about it, we chatted for a few min and he went back to his office to work.

I then quickly went to the bathroom and changed back into my drab clothes.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?