ChloeC
Duchess

um, well, yes.  I’m a Tolkien fan, having seen all the movies including Bakshi’s semi-animation years ago, as well as the Rankin-Bass atrocities. I have LOTR and The Hobbit, both extended versions.  I was very involved with an online Middle-earth RPG, actually creating games and activities on the role playing side and moderating one of the more serious discussions on the other and being very much into the character of a Lothlorien elf. Oh, and I wrote about 10-15 Middle-earth related stories, some sort of, well, Mary Sue-ish. I bought my 1st Tolkien book sometime around 1975 and now have about 30 more.  And shortly I will be attending online a series of lectures on Middle-earth and Tolkien.

I’m also proud to say that I have on DVD the ORIGINAL Star Wars Trilogy, not that infantilized later Lucas monstrosity (Han did shoot first, he does shoot first, he will always shoot first!!! cuz Greedo would’ve done so given the chance)

I also love trivia and am on a local bar team that has gone through lots of changes in the past 5 or so years, but I’ve been the most consistent member, and we’ve always been very competitive having won maybe close to $1K in gift cards. Oh, and combining this with the above, I have Lord of The Rings, Trivial Pursuit game.

But other than all that, I’m just a quite well-adjusted mostly average human who easily blends into any crowd with only a few other foibles…but, who’s counting.

Hugs, ChloeC

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by ChloeC.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?