Anonymous
Lady

Hi Suzanna.

I think all of us have purged before and some like me have done so many times over the years. I think when we can finally stop purging then the acceptance begins. If you feel a strong need to purge then its best to just put your things away for a while because at some point you will want them again and it will save you a lot of money.

As far as being comfortable with our fem and masculine self for those who don’t want to transition, we have to find a balance between the two where both can live peacefully within us. It doesn’t have to be all one or the other. For some that balance may be achieved by under dressing in drab or finding more private time to express our girl on a regular basis. A better situation is having an SO who allows us to dress even if they don’t want to see it. Times and places can be arranged. When it comes down to it, only we can find that balance after a lot of reflection and work but it is possible to be at peace with ourselves.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?