I’ve never been particularly good at sports.  A lot has to do with asthma and reduced lung capacity, probably both related to second hand smoke during my developmental years.  Running, jumping, or climbing stairs get me winded very quickly with long recovery times.

I did play a bit during required gym classes, and might play volleyball or softball during a company picnic (although I hate the aluminum bats; their weight distribution is wrong, and they hurt more when you hit the ball).  I played goalie one year in intramural floor hockey at college (we used a pseudo leather covered foam puck).  I used to ice skate, but it was more recreational than sport.  I also went skiing a few times.

I do attend some exercise classes at work where we use weights for resistance training, but not body building.  Still, I often can’t do as many reps or have to modify moves (lower intensity or just work the same muscles differently).  Some of this is age related, some to belly fat which squeezes the space where my diaphragm wants to expand, some to tight muscles (hamstrings and lower back), and some to aforementioned problems.  But I do what I can and modify where I can’t.  And I try to do some walking every day, and often en femme.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?