Victoria Solita
Lady
Registered On: January 4, 2021
Topics: 1
Replies: 16

Well my dear sister, your comment I’m sure is familiar to most of us, in my case, I have gone through the same experience, as you said, on & off again, buy & purge, Euphoria and Guilt, pride and shame…. I should have a wonderful wardrobe and a collection of heels, if I would have had a little patience to hold off before throwing everything away. Oh well and it is more difficult for me, Victoria, as being married and the wife not having the slightest idea of my dark side, well, dark it’s not the right word, as I’m very happy with my femme side. It took me a while to go out, but I have been doing so for the last few years and I absolutely love it. Always doing this alone and enjoying walks in public, now, I’ll be going to a fabulous Wedding with the group of BlueBelles in Ft.Lauderdale and this alone, will be a first timer for me and even thou I’m extremely nervous I’m so looking forward to the experience. All this said for you to encourage your self and enjoy little at a time and I’m sure you’ll love it. Cheers my dear sister Suzanne!!!

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.