Oh yes !  Hearing my femme name from someone else is rather satisfying.  I’ve only been referred to my femme name a few times :

– I emailed dresstech about a question on their hip pads, and when I sent in my inquiry I used my femme name.  They responded in their salutation with my femme name.

– contacting the breast form store, they initially addressed me by my drab name (as that is the name on the billing and shipping label).  However, I asked if it was ok if they addressed me by my femme name, and they did.   After I settled on the order, I asked if the shipping name could be changed to my femme name.  Low and behold, after about a week the breastforms arrived and it was addressed to my femme name !

– I ordered some perfumes online.  One company allowed me to have different names for billing and shipping.  The other only allowed same billing and shipping.  So when the post office came by to deliver it to me, she said I have a package for Wendy and the other (drab name).  A sense of tingling and excitement came over me when she mentioned my femme name.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?