Anonymous

Mary Ann,
I think about my own husband when I read your post. It’s still early in this journey together but I can see the benefit of my husband being able to indulge and explore his feminine side. I must admit that some days it is hard to comprehend and weird as sh!t to me BUT most days I see that it has its positives and want to make the best of it. Yesterday my husband took the day off to dress, practice makeup, and just do all things girly. When I came home from work he was back to male form but I could see how happy he was. He was extra loving and attentive to me and I realized that it was because he had a wonderful day to himself doing what he wanted to do (it was his choice to do this on a day I would be away.) Michayla is still new to me although I realize now that she has always been there. It hasn’t been easy to digest this “new” part of my husband but I’m glad that I now have the opportunity to know him more completely. I do wish that more wives and significant others would give it a chance rather than shut it down or pretend it doesn’t exist.
Best wishes,
Betty

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?