…well. I knew I was the egg by the time I was three years old, there had not been any experiential feminine input, I just knew I was supposed to be a girl. I was getting into my mother’s things by the time I was 5 or 6, wearing her shoes by 10/11 years old, and trying on makeup by 12. I knew at that point I was considered a transvestite, and that was not a good thing to be as a boy during those years, so in the closet you go. Years later you are known as a crossdresser but you’re still in the closet but very intrigued by transsexuals… Further down the road and a few decades later you come to the realization and acceptance that you are transgender and always have been but the actual term wasn’t in use. Then you get hit by major episodes of gender dysphoria and realize that transitioning is definitely in your future.
That time arrives and you are now living as the woman you were always meant to be, and you finally experience the freedom and joy of coming out and becoming who you truly are.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?