Wendy Swift
Lady
Registered On: May 11, 2020
Topics: 12
Replies: 843

Unless you go with permanent makeup/lipstick, I’ve come to the conclusion that lipstick will come off, but some brands come off alot easier than others.

I do agree with jecca, matte finishes seem to stay on much better than gloss lipsticks.  I have a wonderful NYX red gloss liquid lipstick, but I seldom use it as it comes off really easy.

My go to is maybelline superstay matte ink.  I find it is relatively inexpensive, great for the budget concious, and it really does stay on quite well.  I’ve eaten foods and such and while it will come off, it still remains more or less in place at the end of the day.  It really stains.

Covergirl used to make a really good lipstick and is hard to get off.  Even using makeup wipes it some of it still remains on my lips.  Unfortunatley they stopped make it and the new covergirl lipsticks rub off easily.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.