Hi Aurora,

I can’t state I have had that experience that I’m aware – maybe my hearing is going(LOL) where I am never positive if the person stated “she” or “he”. However, when out in public, which is most of the time if dressed up, I am comfortable, having fun and have stopped worrying if anyone “reads” me. Who cares – LOL! There have been many times when a woman has stopped me and asked where did I get the blouse I was wearing, coat, heels etc. Had a few men make the same inquiries where I suppose they are looking for a gift for their S.O.

However, once when in a women’s clothing store(White House – Black Market) I had thought the very nice sales woman had referred to me as “he” when talking to my S.O. However, when trying on a skirt in the dressing room, the sales lady asked if everything was OK and then stuck her head into my dressing room in the midst of my change. Would she have done this if she thought I was a male? The rest of the time I keyed in to her words and all I heard was “she”.

My credit cards are in my male persona. There is a certain credit card I own that has no limit whatsoever. As a result, the sales person is required to ask for my I.D. for theft protection. In each case, I hand over my license and state “that is what I used to look like”. Each time the person looked at me and stated “You look great” and ran up the sale. A nervous possible “outing” turned out to be a compliment.

What I’m stating is go out and have fun. I believe the possibility is very high these situations can turn out to be a compliment.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?