Hi! If you have decided that you are absolutely going to pursue that “smooth front” look (bravo!), then I guess it is kind of a personal choice whether gaff or tucking works best for you from a long-term comfort standpoint. This shouldn’t be an exercise in masochism – whichever approach you adopt should be one you can operate in comfortably for hours at a stretch. Myself, I tried using a gaff long ago and found it uncomfortable – but, as they say, “others’ mileage may vary.” Then I went to tucking. Yeah, it can feel weird – maybe even a bit uncomfortable – the first few times you do it. But you soon get used it, believe or not (not to boast, but I can go tucked for days now). The canals from which your testes originally descended are still there (or at least they should be), and it really is possible to push them back up there and then bend “Little Willy” back between the legs. There are various ways ways to hold that position – no need to go around all day with one hand in your crotch! – and the method used can sometimes have to do with how you are planning to dress. There are taping methods that will do fine if, say, you are planning to wear a bathing suit and don’t want some undergarment to be showing through. Taping’s cool – I’ve done it a few times – but for all-day comfort I personally find that a good snug (but not TOO tight) control panty brief works splendidly to keep “Willy and the Boys” tucked away all day. Most days you’re likely needing a panty anyway, so this solves both the “tuck retention” and the underwear issues in one swoop. If you go this route, pay attention to the width of the panty’s gusset (the part that runs between the legs). Wider is better here – the wider the gusset, the better retention you can get. Sorry for the ramble – I hope at least some of this helped!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Dana Munson. Reason: Typo
  • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Dana Munson.
  • This reply was modified 1 year ago by Dana Munson.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?