Hi Jamie

I bought some girl skinny jeans quite recently, a bit of an impulse buy but wanted to try them, to see how they felt….

I loved them instantly (tried them on in the store changing room – being brave!) – they were so much softer than my man jeans, and very fitted, with some stretch (which helped me get in them!) – I actually needed a waist size smaller than I thought (a UK 16 – when I’m an 18 in skirts, 20 in dresses…) but I guess it could vary from store to store / brand to brand.  I had only worn them at home until this week….

After reading this article previously, and knowing I would be away overnight, I included my skinny girl jeans in my “selection” of Jenny clothes, and decided to wear them out when I went out to eat.  I also wore a ladies black roll neck jumper.  NO ONE BATTED AN EYELID!!!

So I was half en-femme I guess, I wasn’t made up, but I was wearing womens clothes (plus panties and pantyhose underneath) and no-one even gave me a second look – I ate in the pub and I just blended in – no-one really cares!

I guess other than the fact they were very skin tight, and probably a bit of a different look / cut to mens skinny jeans, they were not that noticeable unless you looked very closely.  So only I knew, but I felt very good being “dressed” whilst not noticeably so.   It has prompted me to want more styles, and colours to test out.

My message is just do it – no one is likely to notice, especially if they are plain and denim colours (blue, black, grey etc – may be different if bright pink or yellow 😉  )

At the end of the day, just give it a go.  You’ll pass under the radar for most, and for anyone who has a problem, it’s their problem, not yours!

Enjoy the jeans, I plan to!!

Hugs, Jen. 🙂 x

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?