Anonymous

I have used a lot of them over the years. For home use, I used to favor OPI or Essie, mostly the latter.  Lately, I’ve been really happy with Static Nails.  They have a lot of really nice sheers as well as colors.  I’ve never had a polish that goes on so completely with perfect even coverage in just two coats for every color.  They’re a bit pricey, but I am totally sold on them now.  If I’m headed to the salon, it’s hard to beat a really good dip powder nail for durability and appearance.  I recommend buying your own powders though, it’s not great to put your nails in the same powder as everyone else.

I change colors a lot throughout the seasons, but often gravitate to french and ombre finishes at the salon.

At home, depends on the season, and my skin tone.  I tend to do yellows and butters a lot, beige, and occasionally some  pastels. Reds are the one color I won’t get anywhere near myself, unless it’s like a deep burgundy in winter.   Truer reds are just hideous on my skin, either nails or lips.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?