Anonymous

There has been much discussion about why the wife or SO asks “are you gay?” It makes a lot of sense when you look at it objectively. If your husband says he wants to dress, act, and embody a woman, it is a logical question. People (and animals) do things to attract the attention of the opposite sex, obviously, there are exceptions. So when you consider the reason behind your husband wanting to do all of these things, it seems reasonable to think he is doing it in order to attract a man. This is especially true when I consider how some crossdressers present themselves. There is a strong commonality in the choice to wear things that are more provocative, sexual, or even slutty. When a woman does this who does it typically attract? A man. There also tends to be, at least in the beginning, a strong sexual component with CDing for many CDers. I could make a good argument that getting f@cked by a man is the ultimate female experience. I combine all of these thoughts with the things I read here or talk to CDers about. The polls and comments show there is more than a small volume of CDers that fantasize about or even have sex with men while dressed. I don’t think it is so much that society or media pushes the narrative that “all crossdressers are gay” but rather the statements and/or actions of the CDers themselves. This is not true for everyone but it makes sense as to why we jump to the conclusion that our husband may be gay. Besides, who doesn’t want to get f@cked by a man? It’s goddamn wonderful!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?