Anonymous
Lady

I had the lash lift and tint done, what a difference. I don’t have long lashes but this has helped tremendously. It wasn’t bad but I had a difficult time not moving my lids but she said first timers all have this issue and it gets better every time you get it down. But I can now see my lashes without mascara and they curl up now. While there I had them shape and tint my eyebrows too. They look so much better! I may get lash extensions next time. They were so sweet and didn’t act like it was strange for a guy to be in there. Everything I had on was women’s clothing but no makeup, forms, bra or wig. If you are in Cobb county Ga the place is called Gabi Brows.

I’m so happy that I’m doing things like this to make me feel good about myself! Maybe the next  will be a learning session on how to put on makeup on better at one of the makeup stores that offer this service. Well it’s a Beautiful day and Sandy has her skirt on so time to go take something back to Torrid that I bought on-line and do some browsing thru the lady stores.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?