Anonymous
Topics: 0
Replies: 0

I rode my Peloton like a woman possessed last year for 6 months and didn’t see a lot of weight loss, but did feel great and got more toned generally.  It wasn’t until I focused on diet that I saw significant weight loss.  It’s especially difficult on HRT, at least it was for me, as my metabolism slowed way down. Note the distinction between being on a diet and just having a healthy diet.  The latter is the more sustainable in the long run, but hard to achieve.

Noom was my choice, and it worked well, for me.  Monitoring portions and what I ate every day was a chore, but it helped me eventually make better choices and be more mindful about what I was eating, and now it’s second nature.  It doesn’t take very much to consume a lot of calories, and it’s nearly impossible to burn it all off on exercise alone.  I lost 40 lbs in total and have sustained that for a year now as I settled into the right calorie intake and exercise mix for sustainment. Noom is expensive, and not necessary, any tracker for diet journaling can do (myfitnesspal is one I use now).

The other thing I do is weigh myself every morning.  I used to think that was a terrible idea, but what actually happens is you learn to recognize what is just normal fluctuation versus a developing trend in the wrong direction and adjust accordingly before its too far gone and demotivating.

Also, I’m sad to report, belly is the last thing to go, and I swear breasts are the first.

Best wishes!

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.