Anonymous

Betty,

Only your husband can answer that question for himself.  The two of you seem to be communicating, and that’s a good thing.  Plus you are here, another good thing.

Sure, in the past, when this topic has come up on CDH, every answer has been given, but these seem to be the most common:

I don’t have a feminine side.  I’m 100% heterosexual, only attracted to cis-women.  I just like to wear women’s clothes.

When I’m a guy, I’m attracted to cis-women.  And when I’m en femme, I’m also attracted to women.  I become a “trans-lesbian”.

I’m only attracted to women, en femme or not.  But when I’m en femme, I like receiving compliments and attention from women and men. It validates my feminine side.

I’m only attracted to women, BUT when I’m en femme that could be a cis-woman, or another CD, or a MTF transgender (pre or post-op).

I’m attracted to women, but when I’m en femme, I fantasize about being taken by a man.  I would never take it any further, but I can’t help thinking about it.  I’m bi-curious.

I’m attracted to women, when I’m in male mode.  But, when I’m en femme, I become a women, and the female side of me is attracted to men.  I’m “trans-hetero”.

I’m attracted to men, en femme or not.  I’m gay and I love women’s clothes.

I’m attracted to cis-women, cis-men, other CDs, male or female transgender individuals, whether I’m en femme or not.  I’m bisexual, or gender fluid.

Insert variations of the above.  There are as many versions as there are individuals.   Be with the one you love.  Good luck to you and your husband .

Much love,

Raquel

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?