Anonymous

Raquel,
“Be with the one you love.” Love this! Your reply really made me think about my own situation. I think I have two issues.

One, this is still pretty new to me having just found all this out at the beginning of March. While I am well on my way to acceptance and support, I still am adjusting and getting used to our new normal. There are many questions and thoughts along this road.

Two, while I have every reason to believe my husband because he is an honest man that treats me well, I have had a very traumatic and painful life, so it is in my nature to feel like “there must be more.” I’ve spent my life preparing for when the next shoe will drop and it is inevitable that it always does. This isn’t a healthy mindset or way to live and I am working to correct that. When you have been fed shit sandwiches your entire life and then you finally get a delicious pizza (my husband) and you find something unexpected in it, you are prone to believe there is more in there and that you are not going to like all that you find. Maybe it is just a new topping that I love but didn’t expect….or it’s a band aid in my food and I’ll be back to eating shit sandwiches…only time will tell.

I do understand that crossdressing and sexual preference are vastly different but the initial conclusions we jump to are not without merit. Everyone is different and and that is what makes us all so beautiful.

Hugs,
Betty

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?