Hi Kerri,  I was once 30 pounds overweight and climbing and my doctor asked what I was eating.  I said beer and pizza.  She said OK if you don’t change in a few years you will be a 55 pound overweight mess and I will be giving you medication and making you eat salads etc……..or you can continue the way you are right now IF you reduce that amount that you consume.  Sooo, I went on the beer and pizza diet (not officially recognized) and cut down from 3 beers and an 3/4 of a pizza down to 2 beers and a half pizza.  I then weighed myself every morning and if I was up a little I just reduced that amount of beer and pizza for the day.  It took 10 years to finally work it all out but now I still have beer and pizza for lunch and dinner (usually one slice and one light beer per meal) and got to the healthy weight that I can maintain and still have fun with my food  (no salads etc.).  My doctor is OK with my blood work and my weight and I still work part time as a lumber jack.   If my weight starts to get a little low, I just enjoy an extra pizza slice.  The reverse is true also.  It works for me but I think that the takeaway from all of this is what most people have already said.   You have to reduce caloric intake.  It’s not easy but it is possible.  You might try to reduce what you would normally eat by 1/10 and also drink a glass of water just before sitting down.  You might also have to put up with peer pressure to eat.  My wife and her family were always insulted if I didn’t chow down at their table but I persisted and now they struggle with serious conditions that may have been avoidable.  It’s a lifestyle change and not easy but I wish you great success.  Marg

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?