Dawn Wyvern
Managing Ambassador

Hi Holly

This is a big step and it depends on how much you want / need the job. Put yourself in the interviewers position and how you would react if you were suddenly presented with a candidate who was very different to what you are expecting to see. it may go well and y9ou blind them with your skill set and personality, but it may not as they may think you may not fit into the team who you are to work with … it would very much depend on the other candidates and the interviewer on the day.

I would review the company diversity policy and see what they say about supporting individuals in being themselves to understand what type of company you are looking to join.

Then, if it were me, I would join the company as male – as this is how you are presenting mostly and settle into the job, then in a few weeks/months then, after you have established yourself as reliable and dependable, have a discussion with your manager and HR to agree a time line and date to present female at work (looking at name, email, payroll, toilets, dress-code, uniform fitting etc..)  – this is the same way that most transitioning people approach it and by far the most professional way to progress.

just my suggestions

Dawn

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?