Suzanne Martin
Hostess
Registered On: January 8, 2020
Topics: 3
Replies: 233

Roberta –

Thank you for sharing, you are such a lucky lady to have such an understanding and supportive wife.

My wife is accepting her own way.  While she doesn’t want to see me dressed she has helped me buy clothes online as well as shoes, she has also bought me pantyhose.  I buy all my own panties and I’ve bought a couple bras.  The first bras that were purchased were bought online with my wife’s help.   It’s kind of funny, she doesn’t want to see me dressed but when the clothes we ordered online arrived she had me try them on so she could see that they fit and also gave me some advice on how to wear them (i.e.; tuck in the blouse with the skirt, and don’t tuck it in with the slacks).

I am always hoping taht she will become more accepting and eventually allow me to dress in her presence but for now I am happy with what I am able to do.  After denying this part of myself my whole life it is nice being able to acknowledge it, even if it is in private for short periods of time.

XOXO
Suzanne

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.