Marianne
Ambassador

Both my parents are still alive and live for themselves in a small house on the countryside, with a barn and a rather large garden there they grow most of the vegetables, potatoes and fruit they need. Their land is situated along a public road and is part of a small peninsula with their own floating dock in a nearby lake there they go fishing.

Dad is 83 and mom is 78 and they will celebrate their 60th anniversary Midsummer.  I hope we can  go and see them then. It is only 2 1/2 hours by car, but myself, my wife and also our three children have busy schedules.  Mother’s day is celebrated the last Sunday in May in Sweden and I sure will give her a call. I will also think of her mother Ellen who’s name l adopted as part of my own.

P.s. l came out to my parents as transgender in early 2017 at age 51. They claimed they had never had an idea about me raiding my mother’s closets from the age of twelve, but some things they remembered about me suddenly made sence.

Ellen Marianne Tornander

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?