Patty Phose
Duchess
Registered On: May 7, 2016
Topics: 0
Replies: 1803

At 17, I decided I was going to dress like a girl and go out. I had dreamed and fantasized about it for so many years. I wanted to be all pretty and show off my sexy legs in pantyhose like the girls did.

I bought some short girl’s shorts, put them on over my pantyhose and took a a look in the mirror. I chose a pair of shorts that flattered and showed off my legs the best. It was a good look but lacked a lot. I bought a pair of platform wedges.

When I put them on with the shorts and pantyhose and looked in the mirror, it was like, OMG. I have sexy girl legs. I couldn’t stop looking. I did all kinds of poses. I was so excited. I wanted to go out right there and then, but didn’t want to stop looking in the mirror.

When ever I could, I would put the pantyhose, shorts and wedges on, look in the mirror and just marvel at my sexy girl legs. I was so excited. Couldn’t wait to go out wearing that. But I was lacking in the overall girl look. I needed breasts.

I bought a couple of bras and made up a couple of forms from old pairs of pantyhose. I got them just right. When I looked in the mirror a flush of euphoria, thrill and came over me. I loved my legs. Now I had breasts. I couldn’t stop looking at myself. Endless poses checking out my girl self. Endless euphoria, excitement and pleasure.

But when I saw my whole self in the mirror, my fantasy came crashing down to reality. I was great from the neck down, but from the neck up, it was me wearing those clothes. I needed hair.

I decided I was going to try to look like Daisy Duke. I saw a wig in the window of a wig store I wanted for that look. After much window shopping and courage building, I went in. I told the woman about the wig I was interested. I told her I was going to be in a school play and I needed long hair for the costume.

I tried on the wig I wanted. Loved it. I loved my hair. It was a nice brown color. But she had another one just like it in dirty blonde. I liked that too. I bought them both.

I couldn’t wait to see how I would look in my short shorts, pantyhose and platform wedges with breasts and heels. When I looked in the mirror, I was overwhelmed and amazed. A sexy girl with great legs, beautiful breasts and pretty hair was looking back at me. I was a girl. I posed and moved, working on my girl style. Had to have the look and the moves just right.

There was as much time in front of that mirror as I could get lots of euphoria, pleasure and excitement enjoying seeing and practicing my girl self.

It took a while and a lot of courage building before I went out. When I did it was incredibly scary but exciting and thrilling beyond belief. But when I didn’t get to go out. I enjoyed as much mirror time as I could get.

Once I did go out, I began doing it more and more and gradually got bolder and bolder as I improved my look and girly moves.

When I was 18, I got my own place and began dressing freely everyday and began going out often. Of course I had a mirror to check out how I looked. When I didn’t go out, I often enjoyed a lot of time with that mirror working on my girl moves and style.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.