Mickie
Duchess
Registered On: May 8, 2022
Topics: 1
Replies: 14

I was also a bit taken aback when I started to think about this topic. My first reaction was to say get rid of my male parts. After giving it more thought I think it would be my face. I had to have surgery about 4 years ago. My jaw was broken and moved out an inch. Both top and bottom. My nose is now too wide for me. I hate my jaw line, so it would be my face. I love getting all my necessary work done like, shaving my legs, hair removal on my arms, hands, and chest. Taking this time makes me feel like I am stepping into a world of girly wounder. I am typing this comment with press on nails for the first time, feels so good. Also I know that us girls have many things we would like to change but something I have thought a lot about after my last visit with my therapist, is there so many different powerful women in the world that have all shapes and sizes, I could be one like anyone of them.
Take care girls and live happy.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.