Jenny Jones
Lady
Registered On: November 5, 2019
Topics: 2
Replies: 201

First off, I am not a doctor, just reporting what worked for me. Also please note there is no one size fits all. When I went into the doctor to ask about weight loss, he talked about cutting out mayo, pop, pizza, no more fast food…all of these were things I didn’t ever have. I hate mayo, have one can of pop a week, never get fast foods. My problem was with constantly snacking on various small foods when I wasn’t hungry.

Losing weight is all about calorie deficit. Taking in less calories then you are burning. 3500 calories make up one pound. I heard that most people consider 1 mile to be equal to 100 calories burned. So it is important to calculate it out to figure out how much you are burning from exercise.

After that it is all about figuring out how much you take it. Keep a food diary and track what all you eat and be honest with yourself. There was a study done on food diaries and found out people who honestly tracked what they eat usually lost more weight. Keep track of it and count calories. The human body needs ~2000 calories a day. So anything below that helps burn the excess calories you already have on your body.

Fiber and protein both help with keeping a full feeling throughout the day. Cold water also helps, keeps the body hydrated, pumps up metabolism and helps with a full feeling as well as helps the body flow and keep off water weight.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.