Hi Natasha

I am so happy you had such a great time with your make up artist. My advice is that you should try and become friends with her. One of the greatest blessings a girl can have is to be close friends with her make up artist.

Mine was a genius who worked as a hairdresser at a Baltimore salon. Greg didn’t just give me a make over, he gave me a rebuild from the ground up into a new me. We became very close friends and would do things like have days where we would watch movies with pizza and beer together.

I spent the night my mom died with my make up artist. There are just three people on this earth I love like family and he is one of them.

For cosmetics he used mostly Ben Nye pro stage make up. It beats Mac by a mile. They sell a product called Final Seal. It is like a liquid Styrofoam that seals your make up in place. It is used by stage performers who sweat under hot lights to keep their make up in place. It is wonderful stuff for doing photos or a night out.

Love

Barbie

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?