Angela Booth
Hostess

If you feel that you cannot turn back from crossdressing at home and feel this is going to be for life then at some point it may be something you will have to do in the future so why not now then I’m with Stevie. You know your family, well I hope you do, their thoughts and opinions on subjects. To come out is a bold thing and will have an effect, good or bad. Your Aunt sounds as if she could be the one but is it jesting or would she be accepting. If it is her and you feel you could trust her then she may be the first to tell as she is family but detached to a degree. Women find it easier to accept than men and age is not an issue from my experience. 

In essence there is no good or bad way to go about it as the words will be the same and the result unknown. And as Raquel says , go with your heart and expect a lot of questions. I wish you well.

My own experience was that I told my mother after many aborted attempts and she was accepting but I didn’t live at home. I was allowed to dress there and go out. Alas my father passed before I could tell him but it was felt he would have accepted it as well. I then told my siblings and the acceptance was beyond my dreams thereafter. I had a couple of people that accepted but had difficulties which is something we all have to expect.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?